Drone strikes in Pakistan are in the spotlight after that country’s Prime Minister visited the U.S., and a new report detailed hundreds of civilian casualties from American attacks. But how do people in Pakistan view drones? Host Michel Martin speaks to freelance journalists Aisha Sarwari and Madiha Tahir to find out.
- The Secret History of Emergency Exits
- Riding Along With a Biohazard Crew That Cleans Up NYC Murder Scenes
- North Korea’s vision of the future looks like classic sci-fi
- This Topographic Calendar Turns Your To-Do List Into an Actual Mountain
- This is what Samsung’s virtual reality headset, Gear VR, looks like
Mr WordPress on Hello world!